DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2016
Country
US
State
XO
Does anyone else experience this?

Yesterday afternoon, I had almost no pain in my arms, legs completely pain free, no headache/fog, a good amount of energy. I didn't overdue it, but I did get the basic cleaning done with a little extra.

Today I wake up just the opposite--head pounding, exhausted, pain in arms around an 8, legs stiff and sore as if I aged 25 years overnight.

Good days like yesterday are almost a rarity for me now, but when I do have them, they are followed by a bad one.

When this happens to me it is usually that I overdid it or had some kind of stressful event.

My symptoms tend to gradually worsen from Monday to Friday (I work). On Saturday I usually do some major resting to recover. The more I rest during the week, the less I need to on the weekend. It really doesn't take much to make fibromyalgia worse, sadly.

Hi sureimsore...sadly my fibro has gone the same way as yours.

I used to have more good days but never get two together now. In fact my arms and hands are getting so bad all the time contributing to this forum is becoming harder and harder. I will miss it if i have to give it up.

I hope things improve for you and you can get a run of good days. Maybe do even less on the good ones and see if that reduces the flare next day and just enjoy feeling pain free rather than doing quite so much.

I know that's not want you want though as getting things done feels so good doesn't it!

Yes it happens .but at least you get a good day ��

I feel your pain! It's insane how crazy my symptoms can flip flop! But, I think that's because the days I feel good, I try to do everything I can and make the most of it. Because most days I can't do anything at all. The next day I feel bad because I did so much the day before.

Sorry everyone, I guess its the norm then : (

Willow, hope you will keep trying with some alternative therapies; I'm going to keep trying to find something. Yes, the arms and hands,
recently it has spread to the muscles in the tops of my hands.

DK, yes, the stress. I did have a a few stressful moments last week, maybe it's all catching up with me now.

Yes, you are spot on Destiny; well, like forgetmenot says, at least we can get a good one.

Yes :( Yesterday I had almost no pain, but today it seems I'll experience more pain than yesterday. It's so depressing and confusing, but I guess this is due all the stress I am going through, because of the move I am about to experience. Plus I was told something that truly stressed me yesterday, worst things that I have to solve it and I have no idea how. So yes, I guess my pain is worse due the stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back