Bad day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev

terrible day feel like I have a sword stuck through my back plus stomach pain feels like gallstones but had them removed 25 years ago the pains that bad Im starting to think there's something else wrong maybe pancreas I'm stressing my self out maybe because I'm on my own. too much time to think that's all today if anyone is watching thanks

So sorry to hear this.
I suggest you see a doctor, if you think there's any chance of it being something other than fibro. Better safe than sorry!

In the meantime, do everything you can to stop stressing out about it because stress is most definitely going to make everything worse. Do relaxation protocols, watch a movie, read a novel, whatever distracts you. Focusing on fear is the exact opposite of what is good for you so no matter how hard it is not to worry, try not to.
I have had back and stomach pain at the same time and it's awful. You have my full empathy.

Hi sunkacola been down that ally I think I've had every test known to mankind in the last 6 months x-rays ultrasound blood tests even been referred to the ace clinic which is a fast track into any cancer symptoms this was all done by blood tests and telephone calls they found nothing .I told them l still plenty pain stomach all they said it's a mystery so where do you go from there . my doctor put me on anxiety pills sertraline been on 2 months now. Also taking cocodamol but don't seem to do much good .I'm still under the rumatoligist waiting for another waist of time phone call .thanks for listening

These calls may seem like a waste of time but if it eliminates something else then it's a job well done. Hopefully it will take a weight off that it's nothing more serious than you already have, which fingers crossed will lead to slightly less stress. Then you can work on dealing with the hand your been dealt, easier said than done I know but if sticking it down here in text helps then fire away buddy!

Everyone should have someone, let us be your someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back