Not open for further replies.

twiztc

Diagnosis
08/2000
Country
CA
State
ON
I was wondering, Do any of you have one particular day of the week that seems worse than others?
I've found over the last couple years Tuesdays are worse. its fairly regularly and I was hoping that regular workouts Monday nights would change that fact but alas no. Today i feel very fatigued and sore and a bit sickly.

Monday seems worse but I thinks recovering from keep up with everyone on weekends..not that I keep up but I try. Put on a smile like everything is ok nothing hurts. You know the fake you....

oh yeh- sometimes i think there only is the fake me

Wow I see i'm not the only one. Every day is different, I never know how i'll feel from one day to the next. And heck yeah some days I just want to scream, but pretend everything is fine.

Wow what an interesting question. At first, I thought that all my days were the same. They tend to be like that these days. However, back when I was first diagnosed, it was always Monday. It made me look even more suspicious, as the doctor thought I was just trying to get out of school, and was faking my symptoms.

Monday. It always tends to be Monday. I'm not sure why, either. Maybe it's pushing yourself more on the weekend, and then paying the piper on Monday.

Mondays are a classic ;) Do you happen to find sundays depressing?

I was wondering, Do any of you have one particular day of the week that seems worse than others?
I've found over the last couple years Tuesdays are worse. its fairly regularly and I was hoping that regular workouts Monday nights would change that fact but alas no. Today i feel very fatigued and sore and a bit sickly.

That kind of feeling towards tuedays isn't very common, because I usually hear people saying sunday is probably the most depressing day of the week ever. I must say I have to agree, for some reason I find sundays to be really depressing, but they were way worse before I finding my boyfriend :) So I'd say that spot has been taken by mondays.

My worst day is Wednesday. I take methotrexate for psoriatic arthritis on Wednesdays. Fibromyalgia plus side effects do not mix well.
I think too, my family is gone most of the day and being lonely only potentiates everything else I am feeling.

I don't like Tuesdays either, I don't know why exactly but in the back of my head they sound like bad news. I have nothing against Mondays, but also don't feel any happier when the week end approaches because I usually work week ends. The only days that make me feel slightly better than I usually feel are my free days. Even though I have much more physical work at home, still... at least I am home and I work for myself.

I hate Monday's but I think each day is different and it doesn't seem to matter what day of the week it is. I had a heart attack on a Monday, so Monday's freak me out (lol). I'm 29 and thought I was suffering from walking pneumonia and found out I was actually having a heart attack, very scary. I have cardiac rehab on Mondays and Wednesdays and I do a regular exercise regimen at home on my days off from rehab so I have a lot of physical movement all week long, which some days is really difficult to accomplish.

Fridays are the worst for me. I try to stay in bed all weekend to rest up and recover, so Mondays when I go back to work are actually my best work days. It's all downhill from there, with each work day harder than the one before. By Friday I am so exhausted I can barely walk out of the office. I just go home and don't move again till Monday.

I would say Fridays, are the worse for me. After running all week I am usually wore out. But I try and pamper myself with a bath instead of a shower and go to bed early. Then I rest as much as possible over the weekend. But on Friday, I am tired and exhausted.

Hello,
I don't have any particular bad day but when my senior telling again and again about my work target it is very irritating....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back