Best mattress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered my memory foam topper at last. I am getting the 2", and looking forward to finding out if it helps. A friend has one and let me lie on it to test it out. Felt nice, but of course one cannot tell from that - what matters is how it feels when you sleep on it and how you feel in the morning. I have a good mattress but it is several years old, so I think the topper might be the right thing. I found one that has great reviews, and doesn't cost very much at all. I will report in when I have slept on it. :)
Good luck, Sunkacola. I hope it's marvellous!

At this point I have not slept on the new memory foam more than a few days, but so far I like it. It feels good, although I cannot say it has had any impact on how well I sleep or whether or not I wake up in pain. I am pretty exhausted this week, though, having had an intense weekend, and am experiencing that and the attendant pain in my body so I am not passing any judgement on the memory foam yet. It may help more when I am feeling more normal for me and less physically stressed.

Even if it doesn't significantly help with pain on waking, I will not be sorry I got it. The one I got was not expensive, ($50.00), and is very comfortable even if not the "cloud" feeling I was sort of hoping for. If asked, I would tell someone that it is worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back