Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2015
Country
US
State
OR
I've noticed that the middle of the day is the best part of the day for me. When I first wake up it is very difficult to get moving and I feel some fatigue and a lot of pain. I usually start to feel better at about 10 or so. Then between 3 and 4 in the afternoon I start to crash. In the afternoon and evening I feel some pain and a lot of fatigue.

I was wondering if anyone else out there has noticed symptoms that change over the course of the day.

I am exactly the same DK and always have been since I got Fibro. Weird isn't it! Count me out of anything much after about 5pm even on a good day.

I definitely agree ! Mornings suck - I get up and coffee up and spend some time with my computer just to get going.

After supper I crash - do my best to keep my evenings open so I can work on the dent I'm putting in my side of the couch. Sometimes it's hard to go to bed knowing the morning is going to be horrible.

Morning are rough for most. We're low on pain meds stiff from sleeping (if we're lucky to sleep).and not awake.
I find after ten is my best time. On a normal day .on a bad day I just hurt 24/7.
Night times ok if I don't stay still ,if I lay down and watch a movie or GAC yer yer I no.anyway if I lay still to long I'm soooooo stiff.

Thanks for sharing - it is interesting to share notes.

For me, on bad days the good part of the day is not as good and the bad parts are worse. On really bad days it takes longer to get to the good part and it doesn't last as long.

DK I also have this issue. I remember being able to get up and go at the drop of a hat. I'm good around noonish depending on what kind of day its going to be. As I like to say everyday is a new adventure in pain. :)

Yes it is indeed :smile:

Just this morning I was at work watching a machine run and while I was standing there this pain shot down my right leg like a meteor and blossomed in my outside toes. In the next instant it transformed into an itchy feeling then evaporated away. I was left thinking, What the heck? Did that really just happen?

Fibro causes all kind of off the wall symptoms, it's not without company of many attacts. And can keep one wondering what the heck now...? Sence fibro attacts the central nervous symptom and moves around. This is a safe place to share.

I think the worse part is knowing Fibro can damage the nerves forever.and they have the nerve to say Fibro isn't a real illness.

I have noticed a very similar pattern to my symptoms too. Mid day is the best time!

I've just reorganized the way I keep my logbook now - I have a section for morning, midday and afternoon. I keep track of about what time I transition from bad to good and back again. It is surprisingly fast - usually only takes a half hour

Morning is the worst. I feel too much energy in the night so i cannot sleep as usual. My night time has been switch in t fibro mode. Thats why i need sleeping pill in order to sleep. 17.00 is my favorite time .

For me it would be right before going to bed. That only applies to fibro, for IBS lately the story is completely different. It's almost bed time here, no pain at all, but I am bloated like a hot air balloon already... sigh.

This isn't in stone for me but the most common pattern is:

Night if I get up no pain.
I can wake up with no pain but as soon as I try to move, I'm stiff in pain.
Then once I get up and move: minimal pain
Then in the morning, another kind of flue like pain starts and gets worse and worse and can move around.
In the late afternoon it goes away and in the evening I feel a lot less pain (but sometimes it does continue till the next day).

I wish I could figure out what the heck is causing this pattern in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back