DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2016
Country
US
State
NY
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and so happy I found it. I'm still learning which symptoms are fibro and which are not. Seems so far like everything is connected in this HUGE web of havoc!

Do any of you have bladder issues...as far as not going enough, or when you go it's almost gotta be forced? It seems lately it's just very off. I've been drinking alot more water, so I'm concerned that it's not coming back out, if that makes sense lol

Thanks for the input.

Hi Sarafina, good to meet you

I sometimes have trouble releasing my bladder too. It seems like the problem started around the time I was diagnosed.

I take a little extra time and bring something to read. Also, just because I quit doesn't mean I'm done, so I wait a bit longer and sometimes it pays off. I've noticed the problem is worse if I'm tense, so I try to stay relaxed.

I'm drinking a lot water too - one of my medications gives me mild dry mouth. If you're having that problem, also helps to chew sugarless gum.

I think it's probably good to talk to your doctor to make sure it's not some other problem. Now that I think of it, maybe I should too... :)

Thanks for the reply DK!

I'm finding that just reading that other people have the same experiences has already calmed me a bit.

The same thing happens to me, with taking the extra time for the second round and yes sometimes I consciously have to remember to relax.

All the best ~~ "Fina"

Yes welcome. I rock back and forth .really bend and it helps.if your still worried ask the dr for something to help u pee more,dam fog I can't remember the word I need Grrrr.

Hi Forgetmenot!
Yes yes, the rocking is a favorite of mine, especially when I'm doing with an IBS flare lol!!
Sometimes my bladder area feels numb and I can't even feel peeing. I see the rhumatologist in a couple weeks, I will tell him then.
Be well xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back