Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/1997
Country
UK
State
Gloucestershire
Hi, how do I start a blog..? I can not find anywhere to add a blog, finding this site hard no navigate... Please help...

PJsleepy,
Hello and welcome to the forum. Starting a blog is really very easy. On the top heading where it says User CP, next to that it says Blogs. Click on Blogs and the first heading is My Blog. Click on that and you will be taken to your blog page. On the left hand side of page is the list of your choices in creating your blog.
Any more questions please feel free to ask.
Looking forward to reading your posts. :)

PJsleepy,
Hello and welcome to the forum. Starting a blog is really very easy. On the top heading where it says User CP, next to that it says Blogs. Click on Blogs and the first heading is My Blog. Click on that and you will be taken to your blog page. On the left hand side of page is the list of your choices in creating your blog.
Any more questions please feel free to ask.
Looking forward to reading your posts. :)

Hi, I found the blog side bar, and did all that, but can not see anywhere to make an entry, I am using an iPad ..? Do I need to use a laptop..?:p

No I have iPad go back on it , then left hand side go to options. And third one down says start a blog or something like that see I can't remember and I just looked lol .

your so fribo too forgetmenot...lol i have the same memory loss when i went to look...lol

your so fribo too forgetmenot...lol i have the same memory loss when i went to look...lol

I think I must have brain fog, because I still can not open a blog... Maybe I have to write so many post, I don't know... I give up lol
Thanks for the help anyways:wink:

I always have to double check too, but go to Blogs, then check first on list that says My Blog, then go to options on left side of screen and click, Post to your Blog. Of course there is nothing listed there as you must put in your first post. Try these instructions. :)

I always have to double check too, but go to Blogs, then check first on list that says My Blog, then go to options on left side of screen and click, Post to your Blog. Of course there is nothing listed there as you must put in your first post. Try these instructions. :)

I don't have a link saying "post to blog" :cry: it not there..? This forum sure is hard to navigate :?

pj it's on the left column :post to YOUR blog" 2nd one down.

Just to back PJ up, I can't find the link either. I get to my blog, etc. but there is no post to your blog link anywhere on the left side or anywhere for that matter. Maybe you have to be a member for so long? Or so many posts?

Just to back PJ up, I can't find the link either. I get to my blog, etc. but there is no post to your blog link anywhere on the left side or anywhere for that matter. Maybe you have to be a member for so long? Or so many posts?

Thanks for that:grin:
I did ask if there was a post limit, before it became available... Dose anyone moderate this forum, who can help..?

I think if you post a bit more more options become available to you. Sometimes it can be the browser you are using and other times it needs changed by owner of site. I can offer advice and do a few changes, but do not have the power to unlock your blog choices. Sorry! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back