Not open for further replies.

mariquita

Diagnosis
10/2012
Country
CA
State
Quebec
I've been trying to start a blog, but I can't seem to figure it out. Normally, once I go into the Blogs dropdown menu and click on Blogs, I open the main blogs window, which shows me the newest posts. In the right menu, I then click Your Blog under Options. As I understand it, I should now see "Post to your blog" under the options, but I don't. Am I missing something?
Thank you :)

On the upper heading where it says " BLOGS," click on that and it will say My Blog. Click on that and it opens up your blog page. then on the lefthand side of the page it says "post to your blog," click on that and it opens up the page where you add in your info, just like you did to post this question. When done writing click to post it and your blog will have it's first entry. Let us know if you can't figure it out. Okay? :)

That's just the thing, my option only says Your blog... As much as i click on "your blog" i never get the "post to your blog" option. I'll try to post a screen cap when i get to a computer.
I thought the problem was related to me logging in at work, but it does the same at home.

What browser are you using? You might want to try a different browser.

I've tried IE at work, Chrome at home and the default browser on my smartphone.
I've read on the FAQ that "If you are allowed to post blog entries, you will always have a link in the blog sidebar titled "Post to your Blog"." Could I be missing some sort of permission or access?

It is possible that you can only start a blog after posting more. I don't really know why this is not working for you. I might ask is anyone else from
Canada, having this problem?

Just continue with your regular posting and check on the blog part every few days. If it does not work soon I will have to get someone else to help with this problem. Okay? :)

My apologies, I believe this is now fixed for newly registered users. mariquita please try again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back