Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2015
Country
US
State
OR
I love to read. I have been wondering, what books have all of you found to be most helpful for learning about and/or coping with fibromyalgia?

Lately I have been thinking a lot about a book I read last year called "The Four Day Win". It is not actually about fibromyalgia; it is about loosing weight by keeping a positive, kind view of yourself. I think many of the concepts are helpful to me in regards to fibromyalgia.

Do any of you have a book that you found helpful or informative?

Dk,

I know you are waiting for me to reply to this post..lol

i have not read any books on the subject.

as lyrica has taken my left eye it makes it hard for me to read books that are in small print.

all my research has been done by spending $100,00 on testing,talking to over 20 doctors and many researchers.

you can go to the fibromyalgia foundation and maybe get some help there with books.

make sure its a book by someone with fibromyalgia. they will give you real answers that you can understand.

Enjoy your day.

i hope i have helped you today.

If at anytime can help you please feel free to private msg me.

I may advice you some books: The complete Idiot's Guide to Fibromyalgia and Exercises for fibromyalgia by William Smith

I'm sorry to hear about your eye, Cmetryme, I didn't realize Lyrica could have that effect (I have not ever taken it). It sounds like you have found other ways to get good information - there's more than one way to skin a cat :) I will check out the fibromyalgia foundation, thank you

Zolisindigo, thank you for the suggestions. I will take a look at those books!

thanks DK... keep on keeping on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back