Brain fog, losing my train of thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
How funny, Jemima, I actually read a study that it helped, so I already tried adding that already Acetyl L-carnitine but as of now still haven't noticed any change in brain fog (or other things). Did it take awhile to help? Was it primarily brain fog it helped or did it also help with other things for you? I have a bottle of gummis and take a couple a day and figured I'd try it awhile in case it helped. In the study, it did take some time to show results, more of a longer haul result.

FYI Xanax does help me, in relaxing me right before sleep. I should have taken a pill last night and I would have unwould to sleep faster and better and instead woke tired again, feeling not rested. I don't always need it, but it's good to have the days or nights I do.
It took a while to build up! It was actually my partner that noticed I had more energy, make and physically. I'd been trying it for probably a few weeks and he asked what I'd changed because the difference was do dramatic. I was so absorbed in what I was doing every day that I hadn't paid attention, but then realized hour impressive it was that I'd been able to be so absorbed without getting as over-tired as I usually do. I hope it helps you!

Thanks re the Xanax. I'm just cautious because I know myself addiction-wise, but it's comforting to know others are getting on well with it! @Auriel , you're SO right about sleep!

That’s great news @Gardener! did it help with the pain too? 🍀🌱🍀

Haha, well, I didn't take benzoes when trying GABA, but have an SOS prescription for Alprazolam (xanax).
Supposedly having taken them recently also renders GABA ineffective....?
Your research is so impressive, but the sensitivity of your symptoms sounds like such a complex thing to live with - I commend you for managing it as well as you do, and keeping optimism in such abundance that you can share it with us lot here too!
TKU... :cool: 🤗 Definitely complex. I'm also thankful for being blessed with a seemingly unending inner drive. And optimism.
The amount/complexity of supp details (went up to 30, now down to 25) whilst I've been 'away' did blow my mind a bit. 🤯
Now I've gathered it "all" in a "gigantic" chart (all on one calc-page, for printing) incl. all doses, fx, sfx, sources - *phew*
and sorted out how to prepare the supps for one day in 10-15'... *double-phew*

Supposedly having taken them recently also renders GABA ineffective....?
I don't think I'd taken it in ages, so I don't think it could have been a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back