Not open for further replies.

pam069

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi there I am new to this site & I was just wondering if anyone else suffers from breast pain/tenderness due to Fibro?

I have pain elsewhere as well (thighs, knees, hips) but was really wondering if anyone else has suffered from this? My doctor thinks it is related to my fibro & doesn't think it is anything serious, since it is in both breasts & not in one spot. It is mostly on the sides of my breasts & my ribs are sore as well.

Yes I get the same I also get lumps under my armpits. Not large ones but still very tender. The rib pain is very new(just a couple of days). It's gets so bad that I have to take very small breaths..almost like being in labour and panting..I can't take a normal breath just because of the pain..it radiates down through to my stomach muscles and its not like I've been doing a lot of sit ups. Lol
I would still ask your doctor if a mammogram might be a good idea, at least that way you have a documented history..you can compare in later years for changes...

Yes I get the same I also get lumps under my armpits. Not large ones but still very tender. The rib pain is very new(just a couple of days). It's gets so bad that I have to take very small breaths..almost like being in labour and panting..I can't take a normal breath just because of the pain..it radiates down through to my stomach muscles and its not like I've been doing a lot of sit ups. Lol
I would still ask your doctor if a mammogram might be a good idea, at least that way you have a documented history..you can compare in later years for changes...

Hey Trfielder, I too have been having severe pain in my chest wall and now my rib cage. New, just in the last few weeks. Have you heard any 'popping' sound with yours?

No. No popping just tight but not like heart attack tight ...just feels like I can't expand my rib cage, if I take a deep breath or even move side to side from my waist it feels like I've pulled a muscle...I don't know it's just weird and a pain

Hi there, I too have this chest pain/tightness...it was suggested to me that it might be costochondritis (from others on the message board)...just haven't made it to the doctors yet :/ Heating pad seems to work

I'm so sorry to hear you're going tru this... I know how terrible breast tenderness can be! I used to get it when I wasn't on the pill, I guess it was a symptom of ovulation... I'm actually glad I'm on Mileva 35 (for PCOS) because I no longer get breast tenderness! It's horrible! Fortunately no, fibro hasn't affected my breast, but I'm familiar with that ''skin sensitivity'' or tenderness you have just described.... mostly on my thighs and calves. It's really painful :( I hope you find something that works for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back