Not open for further replies.

Joan Walrond

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
UK
Hi Minilandrover. Hi everyone. My first post. Have had fm since 2010. I have good days and bad days. Once in 2012 I had a 3-day break from pain, stiffness, and all other fm annoyances. As a teacher, I was accompanying a group of pupils around a boat yard, We were on HMS Victory, The light was incredibly dim, but I remember being stung on my left arm by some insect. Could have been a wasp or bee. Next day, and the following two, I was pain-free. I could bend down, kneel;squat, and the leaden feeling was lifted away. The sting or bite was no problem, and only gave a tingling pain when touched. Sadly, the relief only lasted 3 days. But it was wonderful!

Hi Minilandrover. Hi everyone. My first post. Have had fm since 2010. I have good days and bad days. Once in 2012 I had a 3-day break from pain, stiffness, and all other fm annoyances. As a teacher, I was accompanying a group of pupils around a boat yard, We were on HMS Victory, The light was incredibly dim, but I remember being stung on my left arm by some insect. Could have been a wasp or bee. Next day, and the following two, I was pain-free. I could bend down, kneel;squat, and the leaden feeling was lifted away. The sting or bite was no problem, and only gave a tingling pain when touched. Sadly, the relief only lasted 3 days. But it was wonderful!
Joan that is interesting.
I read somewhere that for arthritis they use bees for treatment. The venom from bee sting

Yes I’ve read that to. I love and save bees so couldn’t get one to sting me .stinging nettles here I come 🤣.
No really I’m not saying the sting did nothing ,but you could of just been lucky and have a few good days .
Pls people don’t go getting stung you could be allergic like my dad ,❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back