Not open for further replies.

Beepbeep

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2014
Country
US
I used to spend hours at the gym, played nearly every sport and was always active and then I got sick and things haven't been the same since. I used to think no pain no gain but now I wonder what am I gaining from it now? Body aches, horrific spasms that feel like electricity piercing my spine, shoulders, and head. And if that wasnt enough my heart conditions cause my ankles to swell everyday so yeah I'll move around try to get things done but how can I when bending over shoots pain up my spine and starts it all over. I feel like theres a torture device with a button and it just keeps getting pressed til I'm gassed to a point where I cant get up anymore. I have to keep a daily log of my blood pressure and heart rate and wear compression socks so I dont black out from my autonomic bullshit. But yes load me on pills that help but also cause weight gain or cloud my head or make me feel more exhausted then I already feel. For years now I've been trying to look for the right routine but when it hits you all at the same time what are you supposed to do. I'm a marine so I can handle pain but all of it together just gets too much. I'm 26 i should be living my best years not carrying around broken parts.

this is a repeat of your other post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back