Burning feet 🦶. Can I ask if anyone suffers burning inside their feet. It really drives me mad!!! Sometimes it feels like lots of insects or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nan

Reason
DX CP
Diagnosis
05/2000
Country
UK
Burning feet 🦶. Can I ask if anyone suffers burning inside their feet? It really drives me MAD!! Sometimes it feels like lots of insects or something wriggling inside my feet. I have slight Reynaurds and my feet aren’t always like this so I don’t know what even causes that feeling. I soak them in cold water put cream on and keep the dry skin under control. Nothing seems to help. I have to wait till it’s stopped. Help????

Being ignorant as I am what is prolotherspy? Please? Nan❤️

yes it’s awful. So sorry you have it too. Mine has settled just now by I think wearing footwear suggested by Fimi. What do you do when it flares? Nan❤️

Hi Nan,
I have the same thing and do the same treatments as you! My Dr said it is not Raynauds but tends to think it is linked to my fibro. My can come and go anytime but I do know the hot and humid temperature makes it worse. I have the exact same thing in my hands. Both hands and feet turn red, sting and burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back