Burning pain in breasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sally, and welcome! 👋 - could this be costochondritis? Many of us have or have had that...

Isn't that more stabbing pain? This actually feels like a burning pain that comes and goes.

Hello Sallywhee 😊, I get burning but that’s in my legs (seems to be there the worse there for some reason?) I get a weird pins and needles moving burning pain, I hope they’re giving you tests for different things (it’s one of my pet peeves when drs don’t do what they’re suppose to), here we are have a cup of coffee ☕️ + a bit of cake 🍰 ✨✨✨

Isn't that more stabbing pain? This actually feels like a burning pain that comes and goes.
Stabbing not necessarily, but sharper, that's true, and often one-sided, often left.
Burning: @Auriel's sounds more like nerves, burning I often have in various places is the "skin" (kind of allergic; MCAS/histamine).

I have it across my chest and back of one shoulder to back of neck and then back of the other shoulder. Repetitive movement makes mine worse. I get flare ups of that more than anything else. It is like hot pins and needles being stuck in me and left there. Needles that are very close to each other.
Is that what you are describing?

So when you get these do you feel it in your breast? Sometimes I feel it in my mid back, ribs, breast area. Makes me wonder if it could be breast cancer.

I have had that for years. Sometimes it starts under my left shoulder blade and stabs right through my breast. Sometimes it starts in the front or side. Most of the time it stabs and sometimes feels like nerve burn. Lately though it's been more frequent.

I don't know if it will work for anyone else but I have found that if I run out of my b complex I get more burning pain. Back, hands and ribs.

Makes me wonder if it could be breast cancer. ..... I have had fibro for 40 years but this new burning sensation is driving me insane!
That's at least 3 reasons to get it checked out, very quickly!!

I don't know if it will work for anyone else but I have found that if I run out of my b complex I get more burning pain. Back, hands and ribs.
I have heard that some others swear by their B-complex. I take 2, 6 (P-5-P) and B12 in varying doses, but for me they "do" nothing.

Aw @JayCS i’m sad for you cos you try really hard with different concoctions 🙁🤗☀️

Does anyone know the name of this strange pins and needles burning moving around sensation we get? I’ve got as far as paresthesia and neuropathy, anyone know any other names? what’s the moving
sensation called (its so odd?)
😞🙃😶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back