Burning pain in hips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing fibro, it's probably two things in one area 😅 I managed to get deep freeze patches and arnica cream. I also though arnica was just for bruises Auriel! I leave in an hour so wish me luck! And thank you for all your help!

GOOD LUCK! 💋

Hi LukeGem,

I’m really sorry to hear you are in this much pain, and having to travel makes me get stressed too.
I feel the same burning pain in my hips time to time, thanking a bath helps sometimes. Or I asked my Nurce/ sister to find a renter point on my hip while I’m on my belly and press on it for 30 seconds,I move slowly my leg during those 30 seconds and find the position where I feel less plain, it helps me a lot. Hope it works for you.
I’m allergic to cold and I haven’t tried ice packs.
Lately I started writing down how I feel emotionally when I’m stressed, it’s been relieving as well.

renter point
typo for "trigger point", I guess? ;-)
The technique (finding trigger points, then moving till they are more comfortable) I've learnt/been treated with by my ex-osteopath under the name of Jones technique, as a variant of trigger point technique. My acupressurist uses trigger point technique now that my body is more accustomed to pain. Jones technique is better when you're not.
Just found it (both) on a brilliant list of Chiropractic techniques also calling it "Strain/Counter-strain Technique". (The list - incl. 47 techniques! - is called "Adjustive Techniques and Instruments" and is by the Washington State Department of Health ;-) ; lots of techniques on my list which aren't on their's tho, but of course vice versa...)

@CalledtobeLight I found a really good cream and the fastest acting of any of the gels I’ve used before it’s by a company called livingwell nutraceuticals it called rub on relief, I got i from the healthy back clinic in Texas but it’s probably on amazon and places too, I only tell people of things I’ve found if I think they’re good and I find this stuff good I’d never go back to ibuprofen gels or ralgex again now x x x

Actually it’s the healthy back institute (I’ve no idea why I keep calling it clinic ? ? ?) they deliver to uk too, I have the uk telephone number if anyone wants it🌟⭐💫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back