Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
PA
For a doc in an area or is that against forum rules. I am on a phone and searching is a pain too. Lol:)

I saw the doctor area but what that seemed to be was every doctor in every one of my areas with no specific personal experience attached to them.

If I can, I am willing to travel from Harrisburg, Hershey, Reading, Philly, Lancaster, Pennsylvania regions. If not please feel free to delete. I am just trying to form backup plan #1 in case my visit doesn't pan out.

Thanks in advance

Hey there, no, as far as I know doing that isn't against the rules :) I've seen a lot users posting similar queries, so don't worry, if anyone here knows of a good doctor in those areas they will surely let you know. Sorry I can't be of more help, but didn't want your thread to go unnoticed :)

Hey there, no, as far as I know doing that isn't against the rules :) I've seen a lot users posting similar queries, so don't worry, if anyone here knows of a good doctor in those areas they will surely let you know. Sorry I can't be of more help, but didn't want your thread to go unnoticed :)

Thanks so much!

The University of Pennsylvania Medical Center has a pain medicine clinic that treats fibro folks. They might be a source or at least provide a reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back