Can someone suggest me a primary doctor in Orlando?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMT

Please, suggestions for a primary doctor in Orlando and/or Northwest Orlando surroundings.

I was happy with my PCP but his insurance contract was cancelled. I found a doctor looking for money, that obviously hasn’t read my file. They prescribed me aspirin when I’m allergic and the second doctor told me that he doesn’t do referrals. He said that he believes in an improved diet to improve health, well that’s standard in Fibromyalgia. I understand my condition and I try it to keep under control with my PCP but I have started with asthma, allergies, sleep apnea that my pulmonologist is taking care because the standard procedure isn’t working. Please, help me cause I don’t want that this stress ends in a crisis. Thanks

hello, AMT - the best I can offer is to take a look thru the doctor listings on this page: Fibromyalgia Doctors in United States

You may have to do a bit of research on any listed there - I found that most of the ones listed for my area are no longer in the area, but dont get discouraged, just try another one on the list.

I wish you luck on finding a great new doctor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back