DianeB

Diagnosis
12/2004
Country
CA
State
ON
Hello from Elliot Lake, Ontario

I was diagnosed with Fibro in 2004....I went through all the ups & downs, all the trials & errors with meds, but feeling better now that I know what to expect, and when not to overdo. It's an everyday chore but I've learned to live with it :wink:

Fibro hugs to all :)
DianeB

Hey Diane, Good to see you on the forum. Glad you found us and that your settling in with living with Fibro. It is not easy and some days maybe you like me, just want to stay in bed. However, now that your here I am hoping you will post a lot and share some of your own knowledge in dealing with this illness. I like the way you said "I have learned to live with it." Girl, that takes courage and determination. It is a uphill climb all the way to that statement of "okay your here but your not taking over my life." Gosh, don't you just feel the power in the words you spoke. Ok I am getting down off the soap box now. lol Hope you continue doing well in your coping skills and pick up a few more tips while your here. Welcome aboard, and I will see you around the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back