Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2014
Country
CA
State
ON
Hello! I'm new to the forum and as much as I love Americans and every one out there, wanted to start a thread for Canadians, as I live in a fairly remote area in Ontario and am hoping to reach out to my fellow countrymen (or in this case I'm sure mostly women!) I've recently been diagnosed with fybromyalgia, which in a strange way is a bit of a relief as it explains what has been going on with me over the years. I'm in my 40s (actually 45 this Thursday!) and I mostly have pain in my back, and am not a great sleeper. I look forward to connecting with people on this forum. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am an American, but love the country of Canada and the people. Glad you found this forum as we are a supportive bunch and look forward to helping answer your questions, as well as, getting to know you better. Please read old and new posts in all the different sections. Don't miss the blogs and off-topic areas. Ask questions and join in giving answers to others as well. Consider me a new friend. :)

Hello. New here as well.
Fellow Ontarian
I've suffered with fibro for 20 yrs or so. As well as osteoarthritis.
Always looking for answers.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back