Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
Please do some research on it! Cos I was misdiagnosed with many things until I prayed and prayed to give me some sorta healing. Searched it online and lo and behold I got my answers!

I wanted to spread the word, because most doctors wasn't much of any help. They only give you pain killers which only mask the pain and not heal it.

Since I feel better now, it's only right to share it what I found out.

Please please don't give up...

Try Olive leaf extract, Organic Virgin Coconut oil, Lavender tea..
Anything --> just search it! :)

GOODLUCK EVERYONE. Hope you find your answers, cause I sure did! :)

Wow, Jenny... this post sounds so encouraging, I'm happy for you, but a part of me feels a bit skeptical. Don't take me wrong, it's just I find it so hard to believe the cure of fibro could be something so simple. If I did... I'm afraid I'd end up feeling so disappointed. I will research for sure and will surely try new things, but I might not be so hopeful, hehehe!

Jenny,
It sounds like you were lucky in finding something that would cure your health problems. Good for you and we get your information as you have posted the same thing many times through-out the forum. I would say you did not have fibro, as we know it is not curable. If it was we all would not be here finding ways to cope and learning survival skills for day to day living.

While we ask members to be helpful and uplifting, and maybe these natural ingredients will help someone feel better, I hope you are not spreading a false hope that these items will be the complete answer for all. Maybe you could share more about yourself and the illness you had so that we will be able to know just what symptoms you were coping with and how you feel now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back