Candida Overgrowth the cause of Fibromyalgia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenny

Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
Just wanted to enlighten everyone cos this is probably what's causing all your pain, Cos I was misdiagnosed with many things before until I did my own research online.

Please look into it.

Try taking Olive leaf extract and see how you feel after! :)

I'm feeling much better now and I'm here to spread the WORD. Goodluck! :)

Jenny, when I was first diagnosed with Firbo my mom bought me a book about Candida, which features a chapter on fibromyalgia. I certainly believe it is one cause of fibromyalgia. It turned out that I didn't have a yeast issue, though. The book explained that the cause of candida is a diet high in sugar, carbs, and MSG, as all of these feed yeast and create an environment easy for yeast to grow in. My sugar and carb intake has always been lower than average, but now I do not eat any sugar or carbs at all and I'm feeling much better.

I really should look at this because my diet is awful :( I have always had a horrible issue with sugar and carbs. Although my family has really improved in this area in the last few years I personally could still get better. I will definitely look into olive leaf extract if it doesn't interact with any of my current medications. Thanks for the reminder about Candida!

I really should look at this because my diet is awful :( I have always had a horrible issue with sugar and carbs. Although my family has really improved in this area in the last few years I personally could still get better. I will definitely look into olive leaf extract if it doesn't interact with any of my current medications. Thanks for the reminder about Candida!

I actually stopped all medications, because I felt as though it wasn't helping me at all.
I did the natural route, and I feel a lot stronger & healthier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back