Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I hope this will help someone else too. I quite Lyrica not because I wanted to, because it did help nerve pain,
But in the process it also had 2 side effects I can not put up with. One is weight gain, for myself 20 to 30 lbs.
Also can cause unusual ways of thinking.
I've actually caught myself after making a strange response to ? Or worse yet, just saying something off the wall..
I figure and hope by dropping the weight I won't hurt quite so bad, either way I don't want to be crazy lady for some pill.
I don't deny anyone that lyrica works for them, just wanted to voice my own testimonie.
Please I'm no way encouraging anyone to stop, but, ask your close family members or friends if they notice.
a change in your thinking pattern.
My own Sister, bless her heart said to me after talking to her about something simple, she said "that was a weird thing to say".
I love my Sis. And trust her with all my heart.
This is one family member I haven't talked to about Fibromyalgia.
Thanks for letting me share.

big hugs moe. you did the right thing for you. i did the cleansing and i continue on organic foods and no grains or dairy.
i use the body blade too. i lost 10 lbs this month. now only 30 more and im back to my weight before lyrica. my left eye still getting worse though.

What's wrong with your eye?

i now have a cataract and its getting worse.

I had less pain when I dropped Lyrica I have lost over 40 pounds but I have to many health problems to list so that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back