Chest Pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
The exercise excacerbates.

The exercise excacerbates.
What kind of exercise have you tried? There are a hundred different ways to get exercise. If one kind doesn't work for you, try another. Exercise doesn't have to mean working out or lifting weights or doing jumping jacks or something like that. It can be just walking. A tiny bit at first, add more slowly. It can be going up and down a short flight of stairs, or stepping on and off a small platform. Whatever it is, it's better than being sedentary.

Or another example: Apart from several types of exercise which don't exacerbate if I keep to 3', I've done about 5 types of exercise which did. Then I paced them, went down to 20 secs. or even 10 secs. and then up from there, and that does the trick. Depending. Just the question what's then worth it. Qi Gong for 20'' doesn't do much for me, but doing Qi Gong arm exercises lying down showed me that putting arms up for a minute is a great help for the arm Ache. And you have to learn to listen closely to your body reactions. Or doing stretching class for one hour with people 10-20 years older than me made me nauseous, ripped/cramped me up, and the immediate Ache made me cry - doing a third of what they were doing, long breaks in between, was fairly helpful, so I do these for myself (for neck, shoulders etc.) in 5x1 minute stints.

Hi All,
Diagnosed with Fibro and ME/CFS, I am experiencing quite severe chest pressure/tightness.
Dr puts everything down to Fibro but this is not point pain by any means, feels far more like heart or lung issues and I am concerned.
Costochondritis has been rules out.
If anyone else on here has experienced this within Fibro please let me know. I don’t think it’s part of Fibro but maybe wrong.
Thank you
I use oxygen, but when I left hospital (Just another horror story) There is a neubolizer to breath in to your lungs. Ask your doctor, they have to approve it. It helps me a lot, and I had tests and my oxygen is fine. I do have asthma etc since I moved here, so I also use a disk twice a day. Have you had any ex-rays done lately?? Bless you

Hi Dusty,
Was your last post on this thread for me? Not sure how it connects to my post hun.

I use oxygen, but when I left hospital (Just another horror story) There is a neubolizer to breath in to your lungs. Ask your doctor, they have to approve it. It helps me a lot, and I had tests and my oxygen is fine. I do have asthma etc since I moved here, so I also use a disk twice a day. Have you had any ex-rays done lately?? Bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back