Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2016
Country
CA
State
ON
Has anyone tried going to a chiropractor? Any pain relief?

Re: chirpractor?

I haven't as my body reacted badly even to minor physiotherapy let alone being pulled around, but i know a few do or have used it, but not sure if they have other conditions that benefit or if their fibro improves.

Hope you get lots of feedback..but be careful as i know there are sharks out there who recommend courses of unnecessary treatment for financial gain.

With the hyper-mobility and a fusion in my neck ( c6-c-7) I was told it would be ineffective. I cant go through PT unless the therapist is really keen on hyper-mobilty, cause those knots that they want to remove is what may be holding me up.

omg the chiropractor is one of my saving graces. i go every 1-2 weeks more often if in a flare up. they have multiple ways to adjust patients so your treatment plan could be different than mine. i love going to the chiropractor because they focus on each patient as a whole. they don't rush you. mine does many treatments included in the main fee so every time i go in i get heat TENs and the traction table. he can also do acupuncture. i love that he takes the time to ask me how i am doing. I had a melt down in the office last week bc of a major personal issue at home and he and the office staff let me vent and helped calm me down, my anxiety had been running really high and they take the time to listen to me. every chiropractor i've ever met wants to treat you as a whole person, they can help you with more wholistic approaches which is a change from many dr's who just want to throw another medicine at the problem instead of looking for the cause of said problem. i could go on and on about how chiropractors have saved me and kept me sane and remaining in work. please feel free to ask any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back