Diagnosis
07/1998
Country
US
State
KY
Hello everybody.

I am a single male fibro sufferer.

I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Lymphadenopathy Syndrome in the summer of `98. and I was told in 2015 that I have Fibromyalgia.

I am struggling with my health as it continues to worsen. Walking has become difficult and I use a cane to help me get around. I am 58 years old and am ready to begin using a walker. I am very frustrated with the challenges my health presents.

I am disabled with a trauma disorder and was told that my brain tends to channel emotional pain and stress into physical manifestations. So there is another cause for chronic pain and fatigue as if CFS and FMS were not enough. :(

I also struggle with COPD and Obstructive Sleep Apnea. So I have a few chronic illnesses to keep me busy.

I am here to learn from others and get some support with lifestyle changes as my health continues to decline.

I am happy to have some support with Fibromyalgia and CFS and thank you for reading. 8)

Hello Mufasa, sorry the forum has been slow recently. I've decided to visit more often in order to be able to provide assistance and help to those of us affected.

I'm sorry you're here for these reasons but happy you stopped by! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back