Chronic pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Debra

Hello everyone! đź‘‹
I have had fibromyalgia for 20 + yrs. I have pain everyday. It is to the point where I can’t hardly take it!
I am wondering if anyone has tried CBD to help with the pain and if so how it worked for you.

Hi 1Debra, nice to see you here and take part!
@sunkacola's the expert on this. High quality CBD oil in minimal dose zombified me & did nothing for the pain, so I'm not trying MMJ.

Hi 1Debra. Yes I’m same as you and Iv tried CBD but there are so many it’s trying to find one that works for you. Sorry would love to hear someone who has positive feedback. Take care. X

Hello Debra,

CBD can be very helpful, and it cannot harm you. Some people use it alone, and as such I find it best works in the form of a salve. But that is only my experience, and others have different experiences. For many people, CBD works better if it is combined with some THC, usually 1:1. If medical cannabis is available where you live, this might be something to try if the CBD alone doesn't help.

If you try CBD please take care where you get it. A genuine dispensary is best, because there are many scams online and you could pay a lot for something that is only glycerin or oil with nothing in it. I know that Global Xtracts is a good brand but there are others that are just as good. I suggest you don't just go by a website, but get recommendations from those who have used a brand.

If you have not already done so, I suggest you read my post on many things you can start doing that will help you to manage fibromyalgia and could reduce the pain enough that daily medication is no longer necessary. Best of luck!

Thank you Jay! I pray that CBD helps and does not zombify me. Having brain fog at times is bad enough! I am so sorry it was not right for you! I pray your pain is under control!

Nan
It also was a concern finding a company that produced a product that was genuine
Sunkacola responded with some good advice that might help.

Sunkacola thank you for all of your great advice! I went with Global Xtracts and the salve also. I was also did not know what company was a good one to order from. I got a tracking #, but no approximate date of delivery. Hopefully soon!
Again Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back