Not open for further replies.

fibrogal

Diagnosis
07/2008
Country
US
State
Alabama
Oh my gosh! This latest cold front that has come through has given me the worst foot pain! Just getting out to do a simple errand (which of course involves some walking) lands me in the bed with stabbing feet pain.

Anybody else having trouble with the cold weather? Of course, I have pain in lots of other places, it's just that my feet are the worst.

Yikes, that sounds awful. Is this how it works every time there's a cold front or just at the start of seasons changing? Does it have anything to do with your circulation or is it strictly a fibro issue?

Oh my gosh! This latest cold front that has come through has given me the worst foot pain! Just getting out to do a simple errand (which of course involves some walking) lands me in the bed with stabbing feet pain.

Anybody else having trouble with the cold weather? Of course, I have pain in lots of other places, it's just that my feet are the worst.

I HATE cold weather, and I don't even like to use that word. I posted somewhere else on here today that it feels like the little urchins crept in last night and replaced my bone marrow with battery acid. I don't know how else to describe it.

I seem to adjust eventually but I have issues every time the weather changes.
Hot to cold. Cold to hot. Humid to not. Storms. Very weather sensitive!

Hope you feel better! Gentle {{{hugs}}} to you.

I don't like the cold either. Still thinking I should move to Jamaica lol. I laugh as I sound like my mom - oh a storm is coming, I can feel it. Funny thing is I am right more than the weather person.

Sorry to hear you have feet pain! Feet pain totally sucks, and is one of the hardest to deal with since we all need our feet to walk, and because well... our feet are a very basic thing (a luxury a lot people take for granted). The same thing happens to me :( I don't take meds for that tho, I just lie down on the bed or help myself with some warm water.

Yikes, that sounds awful. Is this how it works every time there's a cold front or just at the start of seasons changing? Does it have anything to do with your circulation or is it strictly a fibro issue?

It's basically every time there's any kind of weather change, as the other poster stated: warm to cold, cold to warm, humid, stormy. Things have settled down some now, but I saw where there's stormy weather for Friday......ugh!

It's basically every time there's any kind of weather change, as the other poster stated: warm to cold, cold to warm, humid, stormy. Things have settled down some now, but I saw where there's stormy weather for Friday......ugh!

I have been a barometer for the past years. When weather pressure changes my body screams, my fatigue gets worse, and fibro fog takes over.

Try and get some thick socks to wear, and wear them to bed as well. In the winter I use nice thick cotton knee socks and I have a pair of wool socks to wear in my boots, on really cold days. Around the house I wear warm slippers or thick socks. The extra pading helps with the pain problem, and keeps cold feet feeling warmer.

Try and get some thick socks to wear, and wear them to bed as well. In the winter I use nice thick cotton knee socks and I have a pair of wool socks to wear in my boots, on really cold days. Around the house I wear warm slippers or thick socks. The extra pading helps with the pain problem, and keeps cold feet feeling warmer.

I still have night sweats and can't stand to have my feet covered, and I can't take the pressure on my feet.

I still have night sweats and can't stand to have my feet covered, and I can't take the pressure on my feet.

Yeah, I can't wear socks at night either, b/c I get too hot.

My pain is most severe during the night especially when its cold. The few times I move around during the day, I pay with pain at night, when its too much, my husband massages with a cloth dipped in not so hot water. Its not easy and sleeping becomes a night mare sometimes making the following day very miserable.

I HATE cold weather, and I don't even like to use that word. I posted somewhere else on here today that it feels like the little urchins crept in last night and replaced my bone marrow with battery acid. I don't know how else to describe it.

I seem to adjust eventually but I have issues every time the weather changes.
Hot to cold. Cold to hot. Humid to not. Storms. Very weather sensitive!

Hope you feel better! Gentle {{{hugs}}} to you.

I know the feeling, I've been having a lot issues with my back since my early teens... I often told my mom I felt like someone removed the skin from my back and walked all over me and then put it back... that's how I felt. Some people might think we are exaggerating when we give this kind of descriptions, but I know my description fits the bill and I'm sure yours does too.

i am having problems with my right foot. started a few months back while in bed. shooting pain from knee down to heel. heel has pained me ever since. have not had a chance to discuss this with my doc yet. i see him in a few weeks. i don't think this has anything to do with the cold, tho.

hope we can all get this sorted out soon. sure is sore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back