completely wiped out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i am celebrating, i had a good day yesterday, and even better i reminded myself (and stuck to it) and didnt over do it because i was having a good day!! (I am sure i am not the only one who does the whole im having a good day so im guna get as much done as i can while im feeling good)
Stil had two lots of pain meds across the whole day(has been four hourly like clock work since flare started began end of june) and only used 2mg diazepam in the morning and 2mg in evening(had been 4mg three times daily for about 3-4weeks)
🙌🙌🙌

YAY!! so glad you are feeling even a little better @hope23, even if it is just one day (so far). Hopefully tomorrow is good, too!

and good on ya for reminding yourself to not over-do things. that is a hard one for me, as well, but i so rarely have good days right now.
Hoping to have at least a somewhat good day soon.. stupid med withdrawals are still bringing me down, but as i said earlier, i think i may have turned a corner on that. I guess only time will tell for sure.

Not doing too much when i am having a good day is such a struggle for me!! Especially when this is the first good day ive had since the last week of June, today is not as good as yesterday but at this stage not as bad as i have been so still a win in my books 😊😊

Im so glad youve turned a courner, its still hard coming off medications when the withdrawal side effects are so savage, well done for sticking at it, it takes a lot of inner strength to stay the path and not give in and have a small amount of the med to temporarily reduce the withdrawal symptoms because that is definitely a double edged sword unfortunately. ❤❤

yeah... I have resisted giving in and taking a tiny dose so far - but i will admit, the thought has definitely crossed my mind...but NO, Must NOT give in!!

Thankfully, my partner has been VERY understanding about all this - he is my ROCK! 💕 him to death! lol
Was just chatting online with a friend about "brain zaps" - those are fun... *she says, dripping with sarcasm*
I am not only getting the "jolt" feeling, but the "bzzzt" sound as well - over and above my pre-existing tinnitus. :rolleyes:
Having just so much fun, I have to sit on my hands to keep from waving at everyone! *more sarcasm, lol*

Oh well... this too shall eventually pass (and if it doesnt by the time i go for my annual later this month, i will be talking to doc about it)

I went into our garden, laid down on a for half an hour on a blanket and heard a delightful whispered blackbird song, saw the splendid details of leaves and blades of grass, moss, a woodlouse clambering over it, savoured a short soft breeze - so much beauty in this world right before my eyes...

Pure bliss...just my kinda normal! 🥰🎄🍄🌺

Weĺl its 2am in NZ and looks like my sleep is done for the night🤦‍♀️ was still a pretty good day painwise yesterday but over did it, im moving house in two weeks so not much choice on the overdoing it as need to get packed. Just means i pay the price, the price is just always soooooo high 😔

Not doing too much when i am having a good day is such a struggle for me!!
I was the same way. Many of us have this challenge because a lot of us were very active before fibro. You will learn. It takes some time because it's a very difficult thing to adjust to when you are completely used to being active. Don't be hard on yourself when you do overdo it, just learn from it. In time you will be able to tell how much you can do in a day and what the (sometimes very subtle) cues are that you need to stop. It took me a while, but I got there and now I very seldom do too much on good days, but still can get a lot done. If you take good care of yourself and of the good days you may find you have more of those good days.

Unfortunately in yesterday's instance, i had to, i am moving house in two weeks and need to pack. I pretty much know my signs and on good days even when i do decide i am going to get certain things done i do them in small increments with good rests in between.

yeah, packing to move is never much fun, even if you dont have fibro.

and I apparently spent too much time in the car today - went to pick up some tires for our truck - a shade over an hour each way..
feeling very nauseous, slightly dizzy, and have a headache now.. time to rest i think.

yeah, packing to move is never much fun, even if you dont have fibro
Amen to that!! Packing and moving is a sucky job even if you dont have the added fun of fibro. And one of those things that unfortunately no matter how crappy you feel, the house isnt going to pack itself 😔

ugh.. brain zaps are almost a constant thing now.. albeit fairly mild, but still disconcerting..
and the tinnitus is more annoying than usual these days as well (possibly related?)

otherwise, i am doing pretty good today.. still tired, but eh, that is pretty much a constant when you dont sleep well

and i got some good news over the weekend - my disability has been APPROVED!!!!! totally elated about that. 🥳
i was sure i was going to be denied the first time through this.. and it was taking soooo long.. but yeah, got a letter on Saturday that I have been approved for the SSDI (social security disability insurance)

and i got some good news over the weekend - my disability has been APPROVED!!!!! totally elated about that. 🥳
i was sure i was going to be denied the first time through this.. and it was taking soooo long.. but yeah, got a letter on Saturday that I have been approved for the SSDI (social security disability insurance)

Oh my god cookiebaker that is absolutely fantastic news!!!😁😁😁😁
I also got a smidgen of good news also, my doctor can refer me to OT to get the aids im needing through the hospital! So provided referral gets accepted i should hopefully be able to get those soonish 😁😁

Awesome news, @hope23 - with any luck all of that happens soon for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back