Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2017
Country
US
State
IN
I have crampy restless legs at night. I'm thinking compression socks/stockings could help but a little nervous they will be too uncomfortable since my pants frequently hurt. Anyone have any brands they would recommend or suggestions? Thank you!

Only way you will know is to try it. They are all pretty much the same, no matter the brand.
I have used muscle relaxants, medical cannabis, and a TENS machine to settle my legs down when I get that.

I havent tried compression socks but I did buy socks that have a compression band around the arch and often they do make my feet feel better and even relieve some back pain as well. Might be worth a try :)

I got a pair of compression socks that leave the toes exposed and I thought that I would hate them but I really like them a lot. They are comfortable to wear walking and sleeping. NatraCure

Someone told me that if you take up contact to the manufacturers to describe your needs, they like helping out, because it helps them develop their products. I don't really believe it, but I'll have to try if my varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency get worse. My skin doesn't like anything but cotton. My workaround will be just to put my legs up more, which helps me when I need breaks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back