Conditioning - Happiness

FM1

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
CA
Hi. I just attended a conference on Fibromyalgia and one of the things scientists/doctors discussed is meditation and brain power. I'd like to propose for everyone to come here every day and post three positive things that happened to them today. I'll start:

1. Attending FM conference made me feel like there are people out there working hard in helping us
2. I just age a chocolate that was so good
3. I watched my favorite show during lunch break today, all by myself!

JayCS

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2020
Country
GE
(I use autogenic training and self-hypnosis and cultivate my inner happiness, however bad the pain is.)
I'm not allowed to eat chocolate or cheese because of too high blood fats. This evening, like the other day, I relished in treating myself with both, because of having pretty Big Ache - and felt much better for it! :)

humordopey

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
01/2019
Country
US
State
CA
That is a great idea! I believe that our mental wellbeing is directly connected to our physical. It may not get rid of the pain, but it will make a person feel lighter and more positive about dealing with the illness. Today, I read an interesting book, cooked a new recipe I saw on the internet, and I saw pictures of some people I used to work with.

WhoDat83

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
LA
Hi, it is a great idea. i bet the conference was really interesting. Did they suggest any meditation channel/video/source we can look up?
I ve been diagnosed with FM two months ago and every day i m making myself more aware of all the symptoms/pain my body go throu.
Doing that i also made myself aware that our mind is a really a powerful thing. If we find a way to control/retrain it it will be beneficial. However, it s not always easy :-/
Let s see...just got to work and not much happened from when i woke up...
1. Brought my 4yrs old daughter at school
2. Kissed my wife before leaving the house
3. Called my parents on my way to work

:)