Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Uni
State
Somewhere
Affinity --- good for you!! I am impressed that you had this conversation, knowing how hard it was for you. You are stronger than you think. You just need to exercise that strength to speak what is true and express your needs to your husband. Especially good that you were able to point out other times when he was supportive, and that he is thinking on that as a result. I am so proud of you. Keep it up!
And thanks so much for letting us know how it is going. I am pulling for you.

Affinity

Distinguished member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2014
Country
US
State
TX
Affinity --- good for you!! I am impressed that you had this conversation, knowing how hard it was for you. You are stronger than you think. You just need to exercise that strength to speak what is true and express your needs to your husband. Especially good that you were able to point out other times when he was supportive, and that he is thinking on that as a result. I am so proud of you. Keep it up!
And thanks so much for letting us know how it is going. I am pulling for you.
Thank you so much, I realize that I need to speak up more if he is going to understand or even just listen. Thanks for your encouragement! You think after 9 years of marriage it would be easy to talk but what's really easy is getting into a routine and then finding yourself stuck there!