Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2020
Country
US
State
ME
Has anyone tried CoQ10? And if so did you have any benefit from it?

I have been taking CoQ10 in combination with vitamin D and fish oil. It's too early for me yet to see any benefits because my pains have only started recently.
I am a big believer in doing things naturally as much as possible. I refuse to take medication because of side effects. I have been taking these supplements in order to hopefully reduce some of the symptoms accociated with this condition.

I have been taking CoQ10 in combination with vitamin D and fish oil. It's too early for me yet to see any benefits because my pains have only started recently.
I am a big believer in doing things naturally as much as possible. I refuse to take medication because of side effects. I have been taking these supplements in order to hopefully reduce some of the symptoms accociated with this condition.
That is my hope too is that some supplements will help. I do not want to take prescription meds, tried 3 and none helped at all. How long have you been taking the CoQ10? From what I have read it can take some time to see results.

Hi Sabrina, I started taking CoQ10 (Ubiquinol BioActive 150mg) 3 months ago. I have had symptoms for years - episodes of extreme fatigue, heavy legs making it difficult to walk, feelings of electric currents running randomly throughout my body, very sensitive to cold weather and I won't bore you with the rest. I have seen many doctors in the past and all my blood test results were clear. This has been very frustrating for me. Recently I have been experiencing pains in my arms and am waiting for my final blood test results from my rheumatologist. I am hoping that I will get some clear answers. As for the vitamins I can only say that in my heart I want to believe that they will help. Time will only tell if they help me with these new pains that I am developing. One thing I know for sure is that I am sick of doctors. I am taking matters into my own hands with research and the like. Starting on this forum has been the best thing for me. 😀

Hi Eff - I hear ya 100%. Never boring to share what we are experiencing at all, if anything it helps many to not feel like that have lost their mind with some of the very odd symptoms. I too have taken matters into my own hands, that is the best thing we can do for ourselves rather than rely on dr's to fix this thing. I week ago I started taking Osteo Biflex to see if that will help with the joint pain at all. Too soon to know on that too. But I have read alot about CoQ10 and it sounds promising, some have found it helped and some didnt. All trial and error but at least most supplements are not all that expensive and have no harmful side effects :)

Hi! I know nothing about coQ10 but am now going to read up on it! I take Vit B12, D3, and magnesium and have found the b12/D3 helped with my overall fatigue.. which is extreme at times. I'm not sure the Magnesium has done a whole lot, but I only take about 250mg of that. I also take Epsom salt baths occasionally and have found that those help a lot with pain. I'd love to know how coQ10 works for you all :)

K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back