Covid 19 Vaccination with FM/CFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Female, 37, Ireland, Pfizer vaccine, no side effects after the first injection. Second injection, swollen and red at site of injection, aches and pain, fluey feeling for a few days. My colleagues who don’t have FM had similar or worse side effects to the second dose.

Hi,
I am 66 and live in London. I had my first pfizer jab on the 18th February. The day after I started to get diarrhee really badly and on the Saturday morning I felt terrible, the worse headache I have ever had and felt as though I was going to faint, this lasted right until Monday morning when I started to feel better. Even now a week later I don't feel that good. Am dreading the second dose. I have heard a lot of people are having bad side effects even people without Fibromyalgia.

I am 65, female from the UK. I've had the 1st dose of the Astra Zeneca jab with no side effects what so ever. We are warned that we may experience flu like symptoms but surely it is better to have the vaccine and maybe feel uncomfortable for a few days than to risk dying from COVID. The only way we will control this terrible disease is to be vaccinated.

I suffer with ulcerative colitis, fibro, copd, hypothyroidism, arthritis and various other things. It never crossed my mind not to have the vaccine.

I had the AZ one and when I say I was sick I was so sick.I’ve never felt like that with a shoot.
I was shaking ,my arms and legs were so heavy I couldn’t walk to the bathroom.
And even though after 3 days I’m a lot better ,I’m way more tired .
My dad had the other one and he has lung cancer.he didn’t get sick at all .
I often wounded if it’s because it was knocked up so fast and not so refined.that’s a guess mind you .

Hi Im 62 from the uk had the oxford one late Saturday afternoon. All my joints started to ache sunday morning and then my muscles. No temp but tired. Seemed to ease towards tea time but over night back with a vengence. Had to call in sick at work, feel I have been run over by steam roller even my fingers hurt. X

Female, US, AGE 76, diagnosed for 20 or so years, survived mild-moderate Covid infection 3 months ago. Had Pfizer yesterday at 4.

Didn’t sleep well last night, but overall relieved that I’m this far to restoring my active life style. Hoping to identify mild-moderate non fibro symptoms during the next day or two that will indicate to me that my body is developing protection against the more threatening aspects of the virus.

Scheduled to receive my second shot on March 28. Palm Sunday.

Mine is booked for this week (no thanks to my go who totally ignored my request for group 6!..they refuse to acknowledge my diagnosis of CFS/ME). Will let you know next week re your survey.
Is your survey purely for this website or exterior, if so, where exterior?
Take care.

I had the first of 2 shots (Phizer) 3 weeks ago and will have my 2nd shot tomorrow. I did not have any reactions with my first shot. I will give update after I get my 2nd shot (final). So far, so good!
keep us updated. i will get my first pfizer tomorrow and the second one on april 3rd

Where I live the vaccine is only being given to frontline workers, and not all of them have gotten it. I probably won't even be able to apply for an appointment until some time in April.

Markinaboat, please be aware that most of us here are not comfortable giving our age and gender and whereabouts on a public forum, so many will likely not want to answer your questions, and this may be why you are not getting very many answers.
where do you live?

I had some soreness at the injection site for both vaccine shots but that was it.

Female, 37, I live in the US and got the Pfizer shot.
thank you Magoo..that s really a relief..i m 37 male in the US. will get my first pfizer tomorrow. almost panicked before seen your comment. LOL

Male, 37, USA..will have first dose of pfizer tomorrow. will keep you posted.🤞

Female, 66 y/o in U.S. First Pfizer shot no big deal. Second shot ok until during night, had intense fibromyalgia pain flare for 36 hours.

Moderna Reaction: First jab: Slept most of the time days 2 and 3:
Second jab: Headache, chills, super sleepy, tired, bad brain fog. Caveat: I was also getting over a sinus infection so that may have amplified some symptoms. Took one week to get back to my "normal." Most I could do during that week was make beds, clean up kitchen, feed dog, shower.
Female, 60. USA
P.S. I had already assumed I'd be useless for up to 4 days after second shot. My opinion is the more you rest, the sooner you'll get back to your "normal." Fibromyalgia doesn't allow us to "push through" such events. Be kind to your body....

Please i strongly advise anyone thinking that you are going to be protected by having any of these vaccines .Its is all not as the media tell you .How can a needle be safe when the politician of Australia have been caught out with the cap still on the needle There is a facebook group called COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects and the very sad articles people are posting are horrific and none of this is being put on the media.

Please i strongly advise anyone thinking that you are going to be protected by having any of these vaccines .Its is all not as the media tell you .How can a needle be safe when the politician of Australia have been caught out with the cap still on the needle There is a facebook group called COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects and the very sad articles people are posting are horrific and none of this is being put on the media.
Thanks for this joiserob. I'm very interested in reading the site you speak of but I've not been able to find it. Can you repeat the name of it or better still post a link if possible? Thank you in front if you can.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back