Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
ES
State
Madrid
Do your joints crack a lot? Mine do constantly. In the morning when I wake up and stretch my limbs, my hips, knees and ankles make loud popping noises, followed by little cracking sounds in my left shoulder and neck. It tends to realign my body, especially if I have been swimming the day before.
Do your joints and ligaments crack a lot? And do you feel a sense of release when they do?

Yeah, my joints crack a bit. My neck and fingers do the most, but I don't really feel a sense of release when they do :( I actually dislike it when my fingers crack, I can crack them at will, sometimes they do it on their own. Not nice either way. My arms and shoulders crack too, that doesn't feel so bad :)

Trellum, when I had severe problems with my scoliosis nothing would shift in my bones and ligaments. Everything felt stuck and continuously blocked. It was getting worse and worse, until I found that angel who managed to help me over a period of 4 years to unlock the compounded injuries in my spine. Cracking and popping is amazing to me, as I never experienced my body to align itself like that in the past. So, I am actually quite happy about it. :)

I had always heard that cracking joints was a good thing and not something to worry about. I know some people who sit around cracking their knuckles in the most annoying way, but doctor says healthy joints make cracking noises. Have you ever heard about this from your doctor?

Only my left knee. Every other joint is fine and I never hear any cracking. My mom also has problems with her left knee so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

After I've been standing up for a while or just walking around, I feel intense pressure in the small of my back, and the only way to alleviate the pressure is to crack my back by twisting my body. Just thinking about hearing my back pop sounds so pressure-releiving even though I've been sitting on the chair for the past hour comfortably!

Yes, I believe it is a common symptom of fibromyalgia. It actually indicates that your ligaments are not as tight as in a person without the condition. At least that's what one doctor told me awhile back. It appears that people with fibromyalgia can hyper-extend their ligaments which cause that popping sound when they move the articulations, especially in the morning, as you are mostly immobile at night, so the ligaments relax.

I also experienced this cracking joints. I am actually have no problem with it for as long as it is not hurting me. I agree with posts here. Our joints are cracking due to lack of mobility exercises. If you are worried to this, you can always exercise to avoid it.

Every oart of me cracks! My hips actually started cracking very loudly and I found out I had tendonitis in them, this is when my first symptoms of fibromyalgia started

Yes, my fingers, thumbs, big toes, elbows, knees, wrists, and ankles all pop loudly and often. Always have, but more frequently since the fibro started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back