Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
ca., us
cfs I've discovered stimulants does anybody else take them? After 20 wasted years in bed I got off the anti depressants and got pro active. I told my zgp' myz goal is to just livr the rest of my life to its fullest-I missed Christmases and fanily dinners and raised my kids at my bedside" NO MORE I'm fighting this! I tell the ins that I'm taking this stuff for narcolepsy so they'll pay for it, The fibro doctors do nothing! By the time they approve something I'll either be 80 or dead. Do you know anybody doing this? I'm sorry, I'm new to the forum & don't know all the rules. I also have a service dog who knows before I have migraines, she's been in service for 7 years and goes everywhere with me and is always perfectly behaved. We've trained thousands of hours and it was worth it.

I just started taking Ritalin and It has helped a lot with the "getting up" to do something part. I am still depressed and taking antidepressants, I am afraid to get off of them or switch because the terrible withdraws and fear that they are helping and I will be super depressed. I hope you get better.

I tell the ins that I'm taking this stuff for narcolepsy so they'll pay for it, The fibro doctors do nothing! By the time they approve something I'll either be 80 or dead.

Hi... welcome to the forum. No, I don't know anyone else doing this.

Do you mean that you actually *have* narcolepsy? Because if not, insurance fraud is always found out, so I'm thinking you didn't mean that. If I'm not mistaken, you'd have to pay back everything they paid as soon as it's detected if it wasn't an accurate claim.

Hi. There have been some who have tried that and it didn't work. Ritalin can cause drowsiness which is strange. Provigil has shown to be effective in some people.

It defiantly gives me energy and Ive lost a bunch of weight which is nice too. There is a bad crash from it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back