Cymbalta

I('d) prefer gentle PT/yoga exercises, osteopathy & cryotherapy...

I hope this isn't too late for your information needs - I've been trying to get off this drug after being on it for years, it has terrible side affects - please visit the group "Cymbalta Hurts Worse: on Facebook - it's a very large group (thousands) of people trying to get off Cymbalta. There is a lot of very helpful, and scientific information about the drug and how to wean yourself off of it safely. Do not just stop taking it or go off it without visiting this group - Please

Hi everyone ! I’m in a fibro flare and went to the doctor cause on my own I was doing naproxen for pain and it helps somewhat . I have burning pain both upper arms and stiffness around both knees front and back . Also lower back pain , some muscle weakness - the usual ugh . He ordered cymbalta- anyone have good results ? Thank you
I was recently diagnosed with fibro as well and having been on Gabapentin with not much success, my doctor added Cymbalta. Literally within a few days I was in better shape (for a couple of weeks), but since then I have reverted back to being in flare-up mode. But if my first couple weeks were any indication I'm holding onto hope that this is only temporary, hopefully. I am also on a low dose Naltrexone. Hang in there. You're not alone.

Back