Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I'm feeling kinda odd today, brain fog, depression ?My jaw is tight my back and legs are tight or tense. It's almost like when you know your going to crash , and your whole body tenses up.
Wow, it's funny how when writing / typing I come up with better ways to express things. Hmmmmm one of my Son's is the same way.
I also need to apologize for getting all upity about the peepers, I named the ones with this support group that just read but don't post. (I'm sorry) who am I to judge.
Here's another thing , I have noticed my own empathy for others is a bit lacking, but I've always been a big fat marshmallow when it came to saying no to others.
Boy I'm all over the place today, any one else do this kinda rambling, .
I think I would be a great science project for a quack to do a study on. There I go again not Quack . The other word I can't think of, that's it ummmm, *#$@. Counciler. Ahhhhhhhh! Back to my ginkgo Biola and spelling errors. And Trying not to talk today, as to save. My mouth from my foot.
Ps I do appreciate this forum.

I'm glad you could vent. It's all very frustrating. I have had times when I find it hard to rub 2 thoughts together. It's happened a couple of times at work and I just went home so I didn't mess things up.

Hang in there. I tend to be very skeptical of Drs. I feel like they always just keep throwing meds at you. It doesn't help that I work in the substance abuse field and I don't handle medication very well.

I have learned over the years to decide for myself what is the best way to go. When they want to up the meds I keep it to the lowest level that I can. That way I at least feel like I have some control.

I don't know if any of this is helpful but I do understand.

Anything s helpful, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back