Not open for further replies.

RomanAnthonysMama

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
massachusetts
I absolutely love to dance. I come from a very musical family, so it's one of my favorite things to just let loose to a good beat. I was being really cautious with dancing when I started to feel the aches and pains, but I've actually noticed that when I dance, I feel a lot better the next day! Not just mentally and emotionally, but physically as well! Do you think it acts in the same manner as exercising improving arthritis and things of that nature?

My sister has a serious issue with her spine, so she can't dance. I personally love dancing, but not too much. I try to keep myself active by working out, first days hurts a lot, but at this point I'm learning to ignore small aches.

I absolutely love to dance. I come from a very musical family, so it's one of my favorite things to just let loose to a good beat. I was being really cautious with dancing when I started to feel the aches and pains, but I've actually noticed that when I dance, I feel a lot better the next day! Not just mentally and emotionally, but physically as well! Do you think it acts in the same manner as exercising improving arthritis and things of that nature?

I would consider dancing a form of cardio exercise. You are moving your body and getting your heart rate up, right. Like Zumba. I say if it works for you, do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back