Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2011
Country
US
State
MI
What are some good products or are there any products to help with low sex drive? I do good to go to work for 8 hours a day with my fibro pain, fatigue & low energy. I don't have the energy. I have been in a relationship with the same person for a number of years.

Any suggestions?:confused:

Yep will power lol no really there not a lot just find something to get you in the mood. I have offen said the same thing to ppl in here. We're all so tired or in pain. I now aim for once a week.and that nearly kills me. But it keeps us connected .my OH is very old fashioned And thinks no Nokia means I don't fancy him. Yes I no that sad but it's how he is,plus I feel ive lost out as I used to have a high sex drive. I still want to but my body don't ,so now I just go for it.and once going im ok I just make sure I take pain killers after.

Hello, that is great that you are staying connected. I have to work on that. I think if i did not have other stress on top of
dealing with pain, I would feel a little better. He is upset a lot because i push him away because i am so tired all the time and some
part of my body always aches.

I will be 50 in March, so I am hoping things will change for the better and not any worst.⛄��

Sex? My husband and I have sex maybe once a month if that. I rarely have a day when I am not totally exhausted. I have a fibro chart on my fridge which lets him know what kind of pain day I am having. I will usually initiate so he knows I am okay for sex. I am lucky to be married to an understanding man and I realize not everyone is. Communication has helped us a lot. Best of luck to you and don't feel guilty if you are in too much pain to have sex. Hugs!

Check out the post initiated by Forgetmenot titled "Sex". It get's kind of humorous, but also I provided some suggestions that I need to get back into myself. I'm one of those women that used to always enjoy it. Well, I still enjoy the connection and usually enjoy the act if I can push aside the fatigue and pain. I'm still working on the hubby to understand that a "quickie" can be more pleasurable and likely agreeable than something long and drawn out. Guys (well my guy) just wants it to go on forever because they don't get it often enough...LOL... I've been with my husband for almost 23 years. Thank goodness he's understandable. I do try to make light of my lack of energy at times while we're in the act. Laughter can really help get you into the mood, even if you aren't initially in the mood. I have never said no to my guy, but he's also really in tune with my physical health.

Anyway, check out the thread. I believe it's under the General Discussion" link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back