DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2014
Country
US
State
HI
Hello,

I'm not sure why my thread got deleted and posts never posted after they were sent to the moderator. I guess the frustrating part is, I was never contacted about my thread or posts, so I had no idea they were never posted or deleted, and why? Perhaps they never reached the moderator, in which case, this would be bugs? Any insight to this would be so very helpful.

Thanks so much for your time and consideration.

What post was it ? I'm sure isweed will soon tell u if its been moved or not x

Thank you Forgetmenot! Yes, isweed please help. Not sure why my thread got deleted. It was posted on the Chronic Fatigue forum and its title was something like -- Juicing helps with fatigue.

Also, when a post gets sent to the moderator, am I supposed to follow up on here for assistance?

Thanks so much!

If I remember correctly it was in a way advertising another website as the place you purchased your equipment or something to that effect. No links are allowed or naming sources of products. If the post is filled with this sort of information I am required to delete it. Most times I can take out the reference or link and let the post stand and try to message you requesting that you stop adding these items.

The only links allowed are from educational or government websites, like EDU or GOV

I hope this makes it easy to understand. I try really hard to edit only in most cases. :)

Thank you 1sweed! This is very helpful to avoid future deletes. I did reference a juicing product and where I got it, now I realize that's why it was deleted. It would be helpful though to be messaged directly for deletions, if you are able. I didn't know it was until I didn't see it on the forum and I spent some time on writing that thread. =)

Thanks again and for all you do for this wonderful forum!

Here is a chance to make a note of when joining this forum go to your User CP section top left of webpage and set your settings. The most important being to allow moderator to be able to message you. If I can not message you then any notification ends up on your profile page or else no contact is made. If I am able to get a message to you we can solve problems privately. If a post goes to the moderator it simply means the filters caught something in your post that needs to be looked at. No need for you to contact us unless you have a question. Then this section of the forum is the best place to address your concerns. :)

Ah got it. Will go there now to set settings. Thanks 1sweed!

They were already set to receive messages from everyone. Please let me know if you are unable to private message me. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back