Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pms is DEFINATLY real, I get sooooo down during that time, like seriously down, I wish there was a way to stop it 💙🧚🏻‍♂️💙

Depression is an awful vicious cycle to live with and lead to serious consequences as I've seen and experienced. It's difficult to have perspective when one can only see through that lens and leads us to becoming irrational.

It's important to acknowledge it, give yourself a chance to breathe and tackle it with a gentle combination of approaches. Talking therapies are helpful if available to you. Good to hear that you like being in nature, it's a calming experience, sitting in as part of the greater whole. Glad to hear you also felt a difference around others, we may still feel down on the inside but over time having company can lessen the the impact and open us up to feeling different.

Exactly what I am feeling. Bouts of depression and wanting to cry. When I am going through this I keep myself very busy with grandchildren and pet sitting but when I sit down I feel overwhelmed and so tired and sore. I think stress is definitely a trigger.

Hi there, what does a 5-HTP do for you? It's next on my list to try

@Hels54, 💯 stress is DEFINATLY a trigger, hi @Sister50. I tried 5-HTP before. It just made me sleepy 🌷🦋🌷

what does a 5-HTP do for you?
Tried it several times, it was sposed to help my sleep / serotonin, but it only caused severe GERD.
L-tryptophan same. Both pre-cursors of GABA, when I finally caught on to that, it worked brilliantly for me for many things. But as opposed to others I need to self-encapsulate and take a variety of doses spread over the night and day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back