Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
TX
I am struggling to find a legit doctor which diagnoses and treat Fibromyalgia in the Dallas TX area. I have struggled with symptoms doctor's cannot diagnose for so many years, I have begun to do my own research. I am tired of feeling embarrassed to talk about my symptoms to doctors and I am tired of being made to feel like I am crazy. More than that I am tired of living with these issues and trying to "suck it up". I am on the verge of a mental breakdown because I am constantly in pain and the symptoms are always changing then improving then getting worse. I have seen a rheumatologist who did some blood test then did an MRI and when he saw nothing unusual, he told me to take some advil, since that was what I was currently using, it must be helping some. Please can anyone make a suggestion?

Hi Igbaker1179, welcome
I don't know of any doctors in your area - at one time we had several people from Texas posting regularly; maybe we will hear from them again sometime soon.

One thing that might help is to keep a logbook of your symptoms, how you manage them, and what they prevented you from doing. Once you have kept the journal for a while, you may see patterns or be able to give a simple summary.

I hope that you find help soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back