Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2020
Country
UK
State
BC
Hi everyone have just been diagnosed and I need some help.
I'm in so much pain its unreal 😫 I've tried so many pain killers but nothing seems to be working. Does anyone have any suggestions. I even struggle to walk sometimes as the pains so bad and I'm not sleeping.

Hi Rosie, and welcome to the forum.

This post gives a lot of advice on how to manage fibromyalgia. Read and start doing some or all of the suggestions right away. there's no guarantee that any of them will help you directly with the pain you are in. But some of them very well may, and the others are all good ideas to implement in any case. You have to treat your whole body, and the healthier you can get the less of a hold the fibro can have on you. I wrote that post and do all of those things, so can answer any questions you have. Don't get me wrong.....I have not cured myself. I still have pain daily, sometimes enough to stop me from doing what I want or need to do, other times on a lower level. I have bad flares. But I can say that none of it is at the level it was before I started doing the things I can do to take care of myself. And my life feels close to normal for me. I have made my peace with where I am physically these days, and know what to do to manage it on any given occasion.

Best of luck to you

Thank-you so much will have a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back