Different Perspectives on Fibro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loo
Hmm, but normal cupping doesn't extract any blood from the body, the unrecycled blood stays in the skin area as marks, so its removal still has to take place, doesn't it, just with other means than before?

(According to RafflesHospital on youtube it also helps directly with pain, muscles and fascia and removes "dampness", "wind", "heat" and "cold", sort of TCM "condition" names. Is that correct too?)

My acupuncturist used a bit of glide cupping (I think), but mainly stationary, no flash cupping.
My marks not being so pronounced seems to have meant healthy to moderate "stagnation".

Hmm... I spose I could call my "daily bread" of going thru discomfort to reduce pain "delicious" too :cool:.
As far as real bread is concerned: only 100% wholemeal bread for without sourdough for me, any other sort spikes my stomach acid. And one certain type of gluten free (just in case) works well and even tastes good.

I'd been wondering if bread's OK with the TCM diet my practitioner wants me to try, but there she just wrote no roasted grains.
Lol, yeah it's best usually avoided. The marks on the skin is already old heamoglobin pushed past the surface of the skin, wet cupping is when you first needle the skin and then cup so lots of blood comes out. Although for this reason it is only good for certain types of people as removing blood can be problematic if you're a deficient type. Otherwise normal cupping sucks the blood up enough, that what doesn't make it to the surface has been moved (from where it wasn't circulating), this the lymphatic system can perform its proper functioning again and once more recycle the blood.

Yep also good for all those things too, I've used cupping many times to get rid of a cold in its early onset.

Hmm, but normal cupping doesn't extract any blood from the body, the unrecycled blood stays in the skin area as marks, so its removal still has to take place, doesn't it, just with other means than before?

(According to RafflesHospital on youtube it also helps directly with pain, muscles and fascia and removes "dampness", "wind", "heat" and "cold", sort of TCM "condition" names. Is that correct too?)

My acupuncturist used a bit of glide cupping (I think), but mainly stationary, no flash cupping.
My marks not being so pronounced seems to have meant healthy to moderate "stagnation".

Hmm... I spose I could call my "daily bread" of going thru discomfort to reduce pain "delicious" too :cool:.
As far as real bread is concerned: only 100% wholemeal bread for without sourdough for me, any other sort spikes my stomach acid. And one certain type of gluten free (just in case) works well and even tastes good.

I'd been wondering if bread's OK with the TCM diet my practitioner wants me to try, but there she just wrote no roasted grains.

Loo

Lol, yeah it's best usually avoided. The marks on the skin is already old heamoglobin pushed past the surface of the skin, wet cupping is when you first needle the skin and then cup so lots of blood comes out. Although for this reason it is only good for certain types of people as removing blood can be problematic if you're a deficient type. Otherwise normal cupping sucks the blood up enough, that what doesn't make it to the surface has been moved (from where it wasn't circulating), this the lymphatic system can perform its proper functioning again and once more recycle the blood.

Yep also good for all those things too, I've used cupping many times to get rid of a cold in its early onset.
I meant 🍞 best usually avoided..

It is best avoided, it's nummy though 😋🍞

Bread is delicious 😋
Lol, yeah it's best usually avoided.
I meant 🍞 best usually avoided..
Ahhhh bread 🤤🤤
It is best avoided, it's nummy though 😋🍞
5x thrown into wondering then realizing what you 2 mean.
But no. 5 has left me out in space a bit, cos urban dictionary explains kids think nummy = yummy,
whilst it actually means awkward. So, Auriel - be you a kiddo (ain't we all?), or is break bread awkward? 🤯 😁

Last edited:
and what about when you dont know what it is that sent a post to moderation?
have had that happen a couple of times, and I have no idea what caused it.
I now stubbornly manage to "always" find out by testing what it is and then get it thru and delete the other.
My most common mistake is to avoid "go ogle" or "L. DN" etc. myself, but quoting a post with it in.
Harder is finding out which word it is which "Oops! runs into problems..." - illogical and varying according to things like post length, my pet hate one recently being simply "from" in longer posts. That'll be the imperfect system...

Last edited:
Is bread awkward? No, makes my tummy feel awkward after eating it though, am I a kid? not in age no, in essence yes very much so 🙏🏻

Bahahaha it was pretty funny 😂. Jay, we know you were taking advantage of. Let the shame wash away. Fibro made you do it 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back