Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
VA
Does anyone have lots of tummy rumblings, soreness in lower ribs, ibs, GERD, and upper and mid back soreness?

I have that quite often. I have had IBS for years and GERD. The back soreness is new and I am not a fan. I get a tightness feeling in my lower rib area that goes all the way around. I am fairly new to Fibro and still trying to figure relief out. I hate the thought of having to take meds for it even though I have been taking meds for GERD for several years.

sometimes my back hurts so badly it makes me nauseous. It's weird and no one really believes me if I tell them.

yes, I have had ibs since I was 18, im 43 now and the last year I have been getting a very painful burning sensation and tightness around my ribs usually in the middle of the night.

Yes, tummy rumblings and terrible gas. I have found going on the low FODMAP diet by Monash University has helped me figure out which foods were causing the gurgling and cramping and all the other symptoms of IBS, its been such a relief! I have a type of GERD that is painless but where the acid goes right up in to my voice box and causes a tickly throat and hoarseness. But sometimes a burning sensation in my actual stomach area under my left ribs is from Gastritis where i have eaten something too acidic that has irritated the stomach lining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back