Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
TX
Hi everyone. I know y'all probably get this question 10000 times, but I have to ask, as my quality of life is so so bad and I don't have insurance, so getting all the tests I need is not an option at the moment.. I've been experiencing these symptoms for about the past year, but especially these past 6 months. I haven't been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, but I have alot of the symptoms, but some of them I'm not sure if they are symptoms of fibromyalgia. Lately I have been having this hot feeling that radiates out of my skin. It doesn't burn or sting and It's mostly on the inside of my left arm, my back, neck, and chest. Skin gets hot to the touch sometimes too. I also have been having chest pains/pressure (which is the symptom I wasn't sure was a symptom of fibromyalgia). They come and go very frequently. Then there's the dizziness I have been experiencing alot these past few weeks. Basically just a sense of feeling unwell, kind of like the flu or something. There are also body aches and hives. Hives have been bad the past week. Do these sound like fibromyalgia symptoms to you? The heat radiating from my skin it's freaking me out. I'm terrified there's something really wrong w me. I'm a 29 yr old female and I'm pretty unhealthy, but happy and content aside from these issues. The only tests I've had are an EKG and x-ray of myheart at the ER, which were normal.Any advice or help would he deeply appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back