Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
HI
Fibromyalgia has always been on the back of my mind as I’ve researched my symptoms. Off and on for the last 2 years I would get flare ups of pain. burning sensation in my thighs, lower back and hips. My arms would be sensitive to pain while rubbing it. My hands and feet would occasioanlly have bouts of tingling and cramping. My IT band bilaterally has pain all the way down to my outer knees. Sometimes the inner parts of my knees are painful to touch. My inner shoulder blades hurt and I always figured maybe I just slept wrong.. but everynight? In the past 2 weeks after another bout of pins and needles I’ve had burning thigh, back pain with occasional muscle twitches all over my body. I started to freak out and made a neurology appt fearing a motor nerve disease. He wasn’t too concerned about the twitching and my assessment was overall normal. I requested an EMG just in case but after looking into fibromyalgia more it says there may be muscle twitching? The pain is manageable but very uncomfortable and again it seems to flare up off and on. Anyone have any issues like these? Thank you!

I think all of your symptoms are things people with Fibro experience. But that doesn't mean you have fibro. I would suggest doing more research and seeing a neurologist and a rhumitologist (which I know I am not spelling right but my spell check won't give me the right spelling and keeps suggesting things like numerologist or terminology ). Keep doing your own research. Keep your mind open, knowing that fibro is one thing it may be, but it could be other things as well. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back