Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/1995
Country
US
State
PA
I love playing some games on the computer that make me use my brain. I like word games and hidden picture games, which help me pass the time on lonely days and help my brain to remember words and find objects that are hidden in the darnest places.

What computer games to you like the best and do you use them on social networks or buy them for personal use?

Some of them are very trying on my old computer as they need too much memory to run. But they are fun and useful for keeping me alert and focused on solving the games.
I think brain puzzle activity is a good way to combat brain fog and try and keep our mind sharp and depression off our doorsteps.

What do you think about playing games? Which do you play? :)

Have you tried the Zombies on Black Ops2?
Its kinda cool.
I also have house of the dead, with the gun, and I enjoy that too.

I've played most of the games that the people are posting, but I agree with Julie, Inklink and ISketch are the best. ISketch is a better game, I'd suggest playing ISketch untill you got bored then switching.

What sort of game is Isketch and Inklink? I never heard of them. A lot of my friends play games on Facebook, but those games are too much for my old computer and usually causes it to get stuck or freeze up. That is why I enjoy word games and hidden pictures.

Anyone else want to share their favorite games? :)

Hello,
I used to play games often in my mobile and computer. I also would like to play outdoor games which are good for health o get exercise which is better...

For me, there are a couple different facebook games that I really enjoy, but I don't find that I spend a whole lot of time playing games. I don't know why except for the fact that these days I do tend to spend a lot of time writing where I used to kill time playing different games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back