Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
MI
I have my first appointment back with my primary doctor since my diagnosis. I haven't seen her since October and even that was the first time seeing her. Since then, a lot has changed with my illness as well as my insurance. I'm worried about what she's going to try to 'put' me on and what she's going to recommend to me, as I've already decided I can't afford another thing.

This stupid insurance they've forced us to pay for doesn't cover anything, I have to pay $30 to go see my primary doctor, then the office visit is $110, of which $12 is covered.. I guess I should be glad that my biggest gripe is about insurance, I am otherwise confident that I'm going to beat this pain and get it under control, I just don't know how yet.

Anyway, wish me luck, I feel like I might need it.. My anxiety is through the roof this morning...

I hope everyone else is having a good day. Thanks to you all for your support.:grin:

one step at a time. its your chance to learn. ask her if you pay cash how much is office visit. ask for a discount. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back